Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Post & Excuses!

Hey Guys and Girls,
Im sorry I haven't posted in a couple of months but I've been going through. School has really been hectic. I have some new pieces that I plan on putting up here for everyone to see this winter, when I finally get a free moment to myself. A lot of new stories! I really want to finish editing Unspoken as well as Weeds. There is so much potential there to just let it all sit idle. The problem with Unspoken is that my computer crashed so aside from the sensory exercise that I posted her, my story is gone! I'm glad I made a hard copy of it though. Now I have to transcribe it back to my computer. Ughhh! But bear with me on that! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! Thanks for reading!


Alysha

No comments:

Post a Comment